Thursday, February 21, 2008

New York Mag awesomeness

THIS IS AWESOME:

http://nymag.com/news/politics/2008/electopedia/

This is why I love the media, why I love the internet, why I love (and hate) our culture. If you're a public figure, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, you have to watch out.

Another reason why New York rocks my socks? Their website has full-text cover stories, I don't have to pay, and their website is chockablock with loads of fascinating stuff.

Vanessa Grigoriadis has also become my new favorite: I'm dying to read her cover assessment of Britney Spears (as soon as I can get my hands on it comes my long-awaited Britney and celebrity post), and her cover story on Gawker was quite awesome.

Now I'm all happy and I really, really need to get to bed.

No comments: